Monday, July 27, 2009

Story of my Life...

So today I was supposed to have the day off from work because they said they didn't need me to come in. But then, this morning, I got a text asking if I can come in because--I work at a day care--there were more kids there today than expected. So I had to go in for 9:30, which normally isn't that early, but it was when I just woke up. So anyway, I went in and I worked until 3:00. Thank goodness I got to leave early. I was planning on cleaning my room today because I bought all this stuff for my first year of college and I was going to try to organize where it is in my room, which is, like, the size of a peanut. Anyway, so I figured then that I would start when I got home from work...and here I am, writing in my new blog. Hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment