Hey, I'm Rachel, and this is the blog that will be me probably just bitching about my life, and/or telling good things that happen in it, I guess. :)
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Why?
Why is it that my life never changes? Everything is routine. I wake up and it's all the same. It's been the same for years. There is no one that I can text all day long. There is no one to complain to, except for my friends. My friends are awesome, don't get me wrong. But there is no one special enough; no who thinks I am special enough. I start to think about the fairy tales and about the romantic comedies we see on TV. Some people have that. It actually can exist. An awkward start turning into something worthwhile. I know people who have that sort of relationship. I know that maybe someday I could also have that, but so far, every guy I pass just won't take a second look. Am I cursed? Is there something wrong with me that guys can just sense? I mean, I know I am not the best looking person, I know I am not the skinniest, but why does that matter so much? I think at some times I don't look bad, but maybe what I see is completely different from everybody else. I would just like to know what it is about me that repels men. Honestly. Anything? Yeah, I know. I'm pathetic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment