Saturday, January 22, 2011

Can't wait for Spring Break!

Well my life is considerably different from the last time I posted. Basically been depressed for a few months now. I'm trying to stay as positive as I can, hoping every day that things will get better. Love my friends so much for helping me and listening to me through all of this! Don't really know what to do honestly. I hate feeling like shit all the time, and sometimes I don't, when I'm around my friends. This is the worst thing ever. I really hope things look up soon because it really sucks. :( On a positive note, I'm in a play this semester! So happy about that! I have missed the stage! The other thing that I have to look forward to right now is spring break! I'm headed to England and France, can't wait! Get me out of this country for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment